Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Train, Plane, and an Automobile

...plus a shuttle bus thrown in for good measure.

My vacation started today, which involves picking up my 40th birthday present and driving it home, so as you can expect, the 'cars' part of my blog's name is on my mind. There should be a bit of 'expedition', as well.

I live about a quarter mile from a MARC station, so my usual way to the airport (assuming it's a weekday) involves walking to the train, taking the shuttle bus from the train station to the airport, and not having to pay to park a car. It's nice and convenient. That covers the plane and the train (and the bus), the automobile was how I got from the airport to the hotel-- a new X5; seems they don't send out the boring ol' Econoline for the BMW customers.

It's a gorgeous evening down here in upstate South Carolina. Supposed to be nice tomorrow, and I hope to be able to include photos then-- the Blogger app on my tablet's not quite as useful as the real computer, but I'm slowly getting used to it. By which I mean 'have given up and gone back to a web browser.' Even still, I seem to be tagging-challenged.


No comments:

Post a Comment